Career Cocoon: Empowering You to Evolve During Career Transition
Find direction, meaning, and create the life you want...
Are you in a mid-career crawl? Making decisions about retirement or a career change? Is passion missing from your work? Does your job connect you with your deeper life-purpose?
This two-day camping retreat will help you:
· Clear your mind so that what you want becomes apparent
· Challenge your body in order to remind you what you’re capable of
· Feed your soul and create harmony between your deeper calling and your work.
This experience offers you:
· 1 hour coaching consultation to set your intentions for the journey ahead
· A framework for handling any change
· Tools to help you make more empowered choices
· 1 hour coaching follow-up to support you in incorporating your new vision.
Date: May 29-31**
Washington State Forests
(3-4 hours drive of Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington)
Your Career Transition Guides
Toby Joy Zelt is the Owner, Guide, and Visionary of Wilderness Spirit Adventure: Explore Inner Wilderness Outside. She is an awarded educator with 14 years of experience that includes consulting, teaching, developing curriculum, leading retreats, and facilitating life-transforming trips.
Tiffany A. Dedeaux is the Owner, Career Coach, and Trainer of Sacred Time, which Empowers You to Work Outside the Box of buildings, routines, and expectations so that you can create a career that will change your world. She has more than 20 years of experience with visual storytelling, consulting, training, and developing best practices for powerful personal transformations.
This trip, content, and coaching is a $1000 value offered to you for $500 per person. To experience the full power and intimacy of this program, there is a 3 person minimum and a 10 person maximum. A deposit of $300 is required for the transformation to begin. This deposit is non-refundable unless the trip is canceled. Checks, written to Toby Joy Zelt, can be mailed to PO Box 8393 101 SW Madison Street, Portland, OR 97204.
* Register by May 8th and receive:
-a free year of coaching as part of Sacred Time’s Transitions program
-a photo portrait of a powerful moment during your retreat
** Registration Ends May 15th